Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Decorations

Here are some photos of our Christmas decorations. I had hoped to post them sooner but the past couple weeks have been busy with finishing up sewing orders, handmade gifts and baking cookies. : )

                                                                                The lovely delft nativity my sister Rachel gave me.
                                                     Winston stealing bows off the packages under the tree!

The Christmas village from my childhood. I would always love to watch mom set the village on the shelf of the hutch.

                                                                                                                   Candle on the kitchen table.
                                                                                Our kitchen with lights and a vintage tablecloth.
Adam's 1940's record player. He completely rebuilt this player, and it is so much fun to listen to the old Christmas records.

    Two years ago today Adam asked me to marry him. : ) Rachel gave me this lovely ornament to celebrate our first Christmas as husband and wife.

I found this beautiful ornament at the Salvation Army the day we bought our tree. The date on the ornament is 1985: the year Adam and I were born.

Now off to drink a cranberry juice and ginger ale mix. I found this delightful set of Christmas glasses at a barn sale, brand new in the original box.

I hope you all will have a very blessed and Merry Christmas!


4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Sarah! Hope your days are warm, cozy, and blessed with your family and friends nearby, and all the best in the New Year.
    God bless,
    Anne♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, dear Sarah :) And may your New Year be filled with sweet joys and special blessings!

    Your home is so very pretty and I just love your Christmas village set :) Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Sarah! Your ornament with the birds on it is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to smile at the photo of kitty and the naughty behaviour. Its the sort of thing my Ruby would do!!

    ReplyDelete