Last week Kimberly from An At Home Daughter
tagged my blog with the Liebster Award. I wasn't quite sure what a Liebster Award was, so I looked it up. "Liebster" is a German word meaning favorite. This award is meant to be given to blogger with less than 200 followers.
The rules are as follows:
1.) You must post 11 facts about yourself.
2.) You must answer the 11 questions the awarder has given you and make up 11 questions for the awardees to answer in turn.
3.) Tag 11 fellow bloggers.
4.) Notify them that you have awarded them.
5.) No tagging back.
6.) And the 11 blogs you tag must have no more than 200 followers.
Here are the answers to the questions
Kimberly gave me:
- How do I get my bonnet fix? I really like to read historical fiction, so I guess reading.
- My favorite cookbook… I have so many, but I think that “Cooking with Praise” is my favorite.
- Yes, I have smelled the ocean and it was wonderful. My first trip to the ocean was when my family visited Williamsburg, Virginia. I was ten years old, and loved everything about that trip.
- Yes, I do shop at thrift shops, but sew most of my clothes.
- As a child I really enjoyed reading Nancy Drew books.
- I like my eggs fried sunny side up.
- No, I had never heard of the Weston A. Price Foundation, until this questionnaire.
- Tea most definitely!
- Dark chocolate is my favorite, but I am not too picky. : )
- No, getting lost is seldom an adventure for me.
- Frogs are neat. I always like to hear them on a summer evening.
Eleven Fact About Me:
- I am the oldest of three girls. My two younger sisters are twins.
- I love chickens, and look forward to having some again.
- We have two dogs and three cats.
- We live on a beautiful country road. And I have greatly enjoyed watching the leaves change color this year. It seems that the colors have been especially brilliant.
- I enjoy crocheting doilies and have several tucked away in my hope chest.
- I was home schooled grades 4-12th, and loved it!
- Jeremiah 29:11 is a verse that has always encouraged me.
- My favorite author is Augusta Evans Wilson.
- I love canning.
- I collect antique books.
- I love blue and white
Eleven Questions for My Awardees to Answer:
- What is your favorite color?
- If you could live in any era which would it be?
- Do you prefer cake or pie?
- What is your favorite L.M. Montgomery book?
- What is your favorite season of the year?
- Which do you prefer “Little Women” or “Pride and Prejudice”?
- Do you collect anything?
- If you could visit any country which would it be?
- What is your favorite classic t.v. show?
- What is your favorite Christmas carol?
- Who is your favorite classical composer?
I could only think of 7 blogs to award.