Thursday, December 14, 2017

Ornament Exchange

 When Stephanie shared a link to Karina's ornament exchange on her blog I was delighted! I have enjoyed participating in the tea cup exchange and was pleased to have another opportunity to connect with some lovely ladies.

My box arrived one morning while I was busy sewing and listening to Christmas music. Jemimah and I were both quite excited to see what was inside. : ) My box came from a sweet young lady named Abigail. I was truly blessed by her thoughtfulness and generosity! Everything was carefully nestled in white tissue paper and beautiful packaged as you can see in the picture above.
Abigail sent two beautiful handmade ornaments.
 Scrumptious chocolate covered fruit and white fudge butter toffee almonds. It was a struggle to photograph these two items, as my little helper wanted to dig right in and eat the new treats. Both treats were delicious, but the white fudge butter toffee almonds were exceptional! One of the tastiest treats I have enjoyed.
Both ornaments look so pretty on our tree! Thank you again, Abigail! You truly blessed my heart!
***************************************************************************
 Through the exchange I was given the name of a lovely young lady name Hadassah, you can visit her blog here. It was such fun to put together a package of Christmas themed goodies for her, including some handmade items: the ornaments and doily.
 Many thanks to Karina for all of her hard work to make this exchange possible! Be sure to visit her blog Merciful Moments.

6 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty! What a fun package for you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These swaps are always such fun! Your gifts were delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for everything Mrs. Sarah! If your letter in the mail hasn't arrived from me yet, it should soon!

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hadassah! Your letter arrived yesterday and was a pleasure to read. You will hear from me soon. : )

      Delete
  4. How beautiful!
    Hand made gifts are such a joy and delight.
    I received the sweetest hand made ornament with Christmas sheet music, sweet idea.
    The gifts you sent out are lovely.

    Merry Christmas~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both packages are simply delightful, my friend! Thank you for sharing your Christmas treasures with us.

    Merry Christmas! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete