Thursday, May 17, 2018

Spring Tea Cup Exchange

Last month I had the pleasure of participating in The Enchanting Rose Tea Cup Exchange. This was my third tea cup exchange, and once again I was blessed by my experience.

I received a box filled with beautiful gifts from a dear lady named Esther who lives in California. It was exciting to think that the package had literally traveled across the United States, since I live in New York. : ) Each item was carefully and beautifully wrapped in pastel colored tissue paper. I felt as though it was my birthday!
Blue is my favorite color, and roses just happen to be my favorite flowers. As you can see this tea cup, saucer and plate are just perfect for me!
 Esther knew that I enjoyed old-fashioned and vintage items. She was so thoughtful in not only finding gifts that were vintage, but blue too! Isn't the blue glass slipper lovely? The broach and scarf go perfectly together too. I love how the scarf is printed with blue and white dishes.
 Esther mentioned in her letter that these Mexican Wedding cookies are one of her favorites. I can see why! They were delicious. I am also enjoying the fabulous collection of flavored green teas. It has been fun to sample so many different flavors.
I love this little scripture notebook. How true! He has filled my life with good things! The framed tea cup picture looks so sweet in my kitchen.
 After planting flowers in my garden last week, I was so excited to finally put these garden stakes in my flower bed. They are the perfect finishing touch!

Esther, thank you again for putting so much care and love into this delightful collection of teatime treasures! You truly blessed my heart and day!
 ****************************************************************
My package went to a lovely lady named Linda. She too loves to sew, and has a blog where she shares about her sewing adventures. Linda also has a beautiful Esty shop, Eastern Ave Designs. I had so much fun collecting gifts for Linda. A few of the gifts are handmade: the apron, dish towel, doily and lavender soap. I was delighted when I found the tea cup note cards, especially when I discovered they coordinated with the apron. : )
 It truly was wonderful to participate in The Enchanting Rose Tea Cup Exchange again! Thank you, Stephanie for all that you do to make this event such a blessing to all the ladies involved!

Be sure to visit The Enchanting Rose, as all of the other ladies who participated in the exchange will link up and share their posts too!

11 comments:

  1. Hello, lovely lady! What a joy it is to sip on my coffee this morning while enjoying so many tea cup and mug pictures {{smiles}} I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the treasures you received from Esther. What a beautiful tea cup and plate! And oh, what sweet things you sent to Linda. I have purchased a few things from her shop and I must say that the items you sent to her are "very her."

    Thanks for joining the fun, my friend. Hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    As you may have guessed by now I was absolutely thrilled with my package. It was pure delight!!! I very much agree with Stephanie's last statement!!! :) It was wonderful meeting you and I hope to stay in touch. I am behind in my blog reading but will be by for a visit! Thank you so much! xx Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet gifts you received! The glass slipper is so lovely! I participated in the exchange too, wasn't it just wonderful?! :)
    --Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty teacups! I especially love the teacup picture. It's just so pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sarah~ I'm visiting you from my dear Stephanie's party and my, my such lovely gifts you have received.
    That blue rose is stunning!
    Your gift was so thoughtfully put together.
    Aww...Dear Linda, she is a gem. You will enjoy her friendship.
    You have graced her with a beautiful gift package.
    Beautiful post~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two very nice packages. Your hand sewn items are lovely. :-) I'm glad you enjoyed participating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your teacup. It's so pretty and delicate! I think I'm going to make a cup of tea now in the teacup my new tea friend gave me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a wonderful idea! It's fun and exciting both to receive such beautiful gifts and also to collect and choose some to give others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very special all of the things you received and gave are! I love blue to and there is a lot of blue in your gifts to delight in! I love how you made so many handmade things...you have a gift with your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a wonder to see how everyone added a little thoughtfulness in the exchange. Both exchange sent and received are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting to receive a package from the West Coast! The trio set is lovely and it'll be fun to sample the different green teas.

    I love the blue and white transferwares that you sent to your partner. The teacup notecards are also sweet!

    ReplyDelete