Recently my dear friend Jazzmin from Blessings n' Sweet Tea nominated my blog for the Sunflower award. Be sure to stop by her blog, as I find that I am always encouraged by her posts!
Here are the questions Jazzmin created for those she nominated for the Sunflower award:
1. What is your passion in life or your most favorite hobby that you are passionate about?
I have several hobbies, but sewing is my favorite and I spend a lot of my time each week sewing for our family business.
2. What is your favorite bible verse that most strengthens you?
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." This verse has always been my favorite! It has comforted and encouraged me when I was unsure of what the future may hold.
3. Where in the world would you like to travel to for your next vacation?
When I was about ten my parents took my sisters and I to Williamsburg, VA. I would love to visit Williamsburg again.
4. What about blogging do you most enjoy?
It has been such a blessing to connect with like minded ladies around the country! So many have become special friends and truly a source of encouragement.
5. Your favorite style of music?
I love classical music, hymns and music from old musicals. I can't really decide which is my favorite though. : )
6. Do you know what your name means?
Sarah means "princess" and when I was a little girl I was thrilled to make that discovery!
7. What type of landscape do you find most beautiful: mountains, prairies, canyons, beaches, etc.?
I love the rolling hills and farmland in our area, also the lakes. We live in the finger lakes region, and it is beautiful.
8. What is something nostalgic to you about your childhood that you cherish in your memories?
Oh, there are so many things! I loved growing up in the country, raising chickens, bringing home kittens, baking blackberry pies with my mom. I guess it is a lot of little things. : )
9. Which season is your favorite?
Definitely spring! I love the flowers and new life everywhere.
10. If you could be a prodigy at something, what would you want it to be?
Probably playing the piano. I can play a little, but I wish I were more accomplished at playing.
Thank you Jazzmin for including my blog. : )
Hope you are all enjoying a lovely week!